Your initial award is based on full-time enrollment. Important - you must be enrolled in at least six credits to be eligible for a Federal Direct Loan.
How to Accept/Decline Your Financial Aid
(WATCH HOW-TO VIDEO)
- Log into your Campus Connection
- Select the Financial Aid Tile
- Change to correct aid year
- Select Accept/Decline
- Click on Edit
- Select 'Yes' (The Fund Authorization is you authorizing 欧博娱乐 to apply your Title IV Federal Financial Aid to all charges)
- Click on the drop down and you can either accept or decline award
- Select 'Submit' and 'Yes'
- If you accept the Loan and want to reduce the amount of the Loan -click on 'Reduce' and this will allow you to change the amount.
- Click 'Ok'.
(WATCH HOW-TO VIDEO ON MOBILE)
Grants and scholarship are automatically accepted on your behalf.
Be sure to decline any award you do not want – this will help to prevent you from receiving unwanted emails from the Financial Aid Office instructing you to accept/decline your offered awards.
Federal Direct Loans
If you are accepting a Federal Direct Loan for the first time (and you will be enrolled in at least six credits), complete these steps in order for us to process your federal loans:
- Go to http://studentaid.gov
- Sign in using your FSA ID and complete:
- Under 'Loans and Grant' click on the following:
- Sign Master Promissory Note (MPN).
- Complete Entrance Loan Counseling for first loan.